National Park-to-Park Highway Route

National Park-to-Park Highway Route
Where we are headed

Sunday, May 16, 2010

What time????

There is a huge discussion going on in our household.  It started innocently enough...."Jenny, what time would you like to leave Monday morning?"  I answered "8:00 a.m."  David's response was "I think 6:00 a.m."  Now he's the one driving, but I'm the one navigating.  If he doesn't allow me to properly wake up, we might be in Kentucky before the day is over.  Now I love visiting Kentucky, but it's not on the route.  His last response to the question was "the answer is somewhere in the middle."  Great answer!  LOL

We've bought groceries, we've loaded clothes, and everything we're taking is packed with the exception of some items we need tonight and in the morning.  I'm sure Chrissy the dog would like breakfast before we take her food away!  Come to think of it, I'd probably like breakfast, too!

Keep us in your prayers for traveling safety!

See ya down the road!

Jenny :)

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip, Jenny, David and Chrissy!
    Doubt I'll get to see you this time, but who knows?

    You'll be in my prayers!

    xo and blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good and safe trip! Don't do anything your gonna regret later! *cough*souvenir for your favorite person!*uncough* :) Your in my prayers!

    Tim W.

    ReplyDelete