National Park-to-Park Highway Route

National Park-to-Park Highway Route
Where we are headed

Monday, May 24, 2010

Leftovers

David forgot about the altitude and had a mustard volcano! It went everywhere.

He also grilled BISON BURGERS for dinner!  I made it about half way through it before I moooooved along to something else for dinner!

Look closely in the foreground.  There is a coyote.  The elk paid no attention to it.

How many bighorn sheep can you find in the photo?

I'm being my usual "klutzy" self::  whacked knee on Airstream frame going out the door and almost fell out the door, seat belt "grabbed" on my side and left a nice bruise.  David got me a sheepskin seat belt cover.  Only problem is that Chrissy thinks it's her toy!  Cut fingers trying to cook (don't go there!), cracked the lens cover on my FLIP camcorder.  I'm having fun, though!

Still no atlas.   Don't wear crocs without socks when it's cold and you might step in the snow.  Don't leave a small Dr Pepper can on the transmission hump.   Chrissy will fight you for it!

See ya down the road!

Jenny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment