National Park-to-Park Highway Route

National Park-to-Park Highway Route
Where we are headed

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 12 - Part Two

Evening was approaching and we decided to call it an afternoon and read and relax.  Since it was cool outside, I grabbed my favorite blankie, Kindle, and little dog and stretched out on the couch.  David was back in the bedroom minus blanket and minus dog. 

I glanced at the clock and realized it was after 7:00 p.m.!  The four-legged child with us never misses a meal and will usually try "guilting" you into feeding her an hour earlier than usual.  We usually feed her at 5:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.  We're an hour behind our normal time zone, so she's now missed dinner by 3 hours!  I asked her in ASL if she'd like to eat.  She came alive at that point!!!

We decided it was a PFC (pick, fix, and clean for yourself) or a YOYO (your own your own) meal.  Pretty non-memorable meal!

I finished my book and headed to bed!

See ya down the road!

Jenny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment