National Park-to-Park Highway Route

National Park-to-Park Highway Route
Where we are headed

Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 12 - Posting while I can

David got me up very early this morning!  I wanted to catch the sunrise at Colter Bay Marina.  I was there just as the sun hit the mountains.

I thought we were going back to the campground, but he surprised me.  Back to my favorite place!
First beaver pond.


Right now we have Internet access as we are at Jackson Lake Lodge.  Only place in the park I know we have it.  We're taking the spotting scope to Oxbow Bend tonight to watch the wildlife.  May be a few days before I can update again.  We're here until Monday and then on to Yellowstone!  One of our favorite drives here is Jenny Lake, but we haven't had a chance to do it yet.  I did fix Taco Soup in the crock pot before we left today, so at least no one has to cook tonight!

See ya down the road!

Jenny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment