National Park-to-Park Highway Route

National Park-to-Park Highway Route
Where we are headed

Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 11 - Moving to Colter Bay

Warmer and a little cloudy this morning.

We got up early and headed out to Antelope Flats.  BEFORE BREAKFAST!

The little "dots" to the left of the barn aren't little!  BUFFALO!

We drove all the way out the road to Gros Ventre.  It's a muddy road with HUGE mud holes in them.  The truck is no longer white, but we made it out!

Elk herd along Antelope Flats.

David pulled the RV over at the Snake River Outlook.  The light was good!  We're on our way to the Colter Bay RV Village.  It opens today!  We have a campsite close to the mountains and the marina.

We get to the campground and have to wait in line at bit.  David is inside and Chrissy and I are with the rig.  The guy is waving me to move the RV!  I can't drive the thing!  Guess I'll try!  I DID IT!  I know I drove it 500 yards with no trouble, but David says it's about 100 yards.  I might try driving this thing yet!


Back to my favorite place!  Notice the reflection?  No wind today!

Quiet evening.  No TV here, no Internet, but we do have cell phone coverage!  Good books to read and plenty of dominoes to play.

Up early to catch the sunrise!

See ya down the road!

Jenny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment